Saturday, October 4, 2008

Banana Banana Bread

Grading Scale: A++

I LOVE this banana bread. You can really taste the bananas in it and it isn't too sweet. This is my standard go to banana bread recipe. I also add walnuts to the ingredients and one of these days (when Emi lets me) I am going to put chocolate chips it because I'm sure it would be so very yummy!

Banana Banana Bread

2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 1/3 cup mashed overripe bananas
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs, beaten

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 X 5 bread pan.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas.
4. Stir banana mixture with flour mixture. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake for 60-65 minutes.

I got this here.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin