Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Need a Creative Outlet.

I think I am going to change the purpose of this blog. I am interested in so many things and want to do so many things and I would love to share all of these things with many people. (I also consequently am not paying very close attention to my grammar.)
I want to make this blog respresent me. I'm still planning on posting recipes (which I have like 5 I need to post btw) but I would also like to post book reviews, movie reviews, crafts I want to do, crafts I've done... etc. and get feedback on all of it. This may not make a lot of sense to some people, but it makes a lot of sense to me, because that is how my mind works 99% of the time. One big jumbled mess of life.
I don't promise that it will be interesting, but I do promise it will be me.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Katy ~ said...

Good on ya, is what I say! I encourage women to express themselves fully and richly, to achieve their highest and best potential. A repressed spirit is a damaged spirit, I think. Glad to see you are soaring, dear lady. I shall follow!

Heather G. said...

Sweet! You're copying me, hee hee! See how fun it is to talk about everything!!! I love having two blogs, one about my family and the other about everything else and I've connected with so many great people while doing this that I wouldn't have otherwise! So kudos and can't wait to read more of you!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin